Our product development team has a unique attention to detail and follow through to assist in our clients' needs. With our experience and industry knowledge, and with highly skilled professionals, we are ready to assist your company to meet your expectations. We offer the following:
- Negotiate price, and ensure quality and delivery with outside vendors
- Establish and coordinate quality and delivery standards with outside vendors
- Monitor production schedules and quality standards in the raw material and finished goods warehouses
- Monitor fabric and trim yields, and control excess trim and fabric at the cutting and sewing factories
- Sample making and production patterns produced in-house
- Assist in sourcing vendors and research the supply chain to reduce costs and improve customer service
- Recommend cost-reducing steps during entire production cycle
Our in-house pattern maker can assist you with patterns made from samples or created from a conceptual idea. We offer digitized data, grading, and alterations to existing patterns.
CUTTING & SEWING
Fashions Unlimited has been specializing in stretch fabrics for over 40 years, in addition to working with a large variety of fabrics. We utilize Union Special Model 39500 for serging, Brother and Yamata for cover stitching, Singer 2-step and 3-step zigzag, and Meter elastic machines with flatlock capabilities. We have specialized equipment for underwire bras and slenderizing undergarments, and are also capable of providing embroidery.
Our repair work capabilities include cutting and sewing, retagging, rebagging, and shipping. Please contact us for more details.
To finish your production needs, we offer tagging, bagging, and shipping. We also provide warehousing.
Philip Spector, with his 50 years of experience in the industry, can provide all levels of consultation for your business.